With advancement of technology, most people have now gone cashless. As we speak, we have mobile apps that have made online payment easier than ever. Some of the commonest mobile apps that have revolutionized the way people send and receive money include Varo and Zelle app. All you need to do is to download these apps on your phone or tablet and be able to make a number of financial transactions by a touch of a button. Although you can send money from one Varo account to another online, chances are that you are curious to know if this is possible with Zelle or not. In this article, we shall discuss whether Varo works with Zelle, among other ideas.
Does Varo Bank Work With Zelle
Yes. The good news is that Varo Bank now works with Zelle. If you have your Varo Bank Visa Debit card, you can now link it with your Zelle account and be able to transfer money from Zelle account to Varo bank account and vice versa.
Requirements to link Zelle with your Varo account
From the discussion above, it is evident that Varo can work with Zelle. However, for this to happen, you have to link your Zelle account with Varo account. When linking Varo account with your Zelle account, there are a number requirements that you must meet. These include:
- Ensure that your Varo bank account is active
- Have your Varo card ready.
- Ensure that your email address is active
- Have a Billing address
- Have a valid U.S phone number
- Ensure that you have installed the Zelle mobile app on your phone or tablet
- Register for Varo bank mobile banking
How to Add Varo Bank Card to Zelle
With the above-mentioned details and documents ready, you can now go ahead and add your Varo bank card to Zelle. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- To start with, download Zelle mobile app and then install it in your phone
- Launch the mobile app and then log in with your Zelle account details.
- On the app’s Home screen, you will see the ‘App Settings’ icon, on the top left side. Click it and then tap on the ‘Account’ from the list you will see on your screen.
- If you are a new user, choose the ‘Add account’ option. However, if you have used the platform for quite some time, look out for the ‘Switch Account’ option and then click it.
- Since you want to add the Varo debit card, tap on the ‘Add new card’ option you will see on the next page.
- Key in the necessary Varo debit card details such as the CVV, card number and then proceed.
- Enter your personal information and then submit your billing address.
- Once you have entered all the details as requested, follow the on-screen instructions that you will on your screen and you will be good to go.
How to Transfer Money From Varo to Zelle
Once you have linked your Varo account with Zelle, you can now move funds from Varo to Zelle seamlessly. However, for this transaction to be complete, you need to download the Varo mobile app on your phone and get started. Also, you should have the Zelle app so that you can know when you receive funds on your account. Here are the steps that can help you get started:
- Launch your Varo Mobile app
- Log in with your account details
- On the home screen, you will see several options, including the ‘Move Money’ option. Click it and then tap on ‘Money Transfer’ option
- Select the Varo account you want to move funds to and the Zelle account you intend to transfer money to.
- Key in the amount you would like to transfer
- Confirm that everything is right and then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
After making the above-mentioned options, funds will move from your Varo checking account to your Zelle account. Typically, you will notice that your Varo debit card has a lesser balance than before. Once money lands on your Zelle account, you are at liberty to use it for shopping, paying bills and so forth.
From the article above, it is now evident that Varo can work with Zelle. However, you must link the Varo Bank Visa debit card with your Zelle account first. Besides this, ensure that you have downloaded the Zelle app and Varo mobile app on your phone. With these apps in place, you will have an easy time transferring funds from Varo account to Zelle and vice versa. Consider all the ideas we have mentioned above and you will have a wonderful experience using these apps to make various financial transactions.