Netspend is a leading provider of MasterCard prepaid cards and Visa debit cards. Through this card, you will be able to travel worldwide, withdraw money from ATMs, pay your bills, and purchase goods using mobile money transfers or swiping methods. Those who use Netspend may wonder whether you can transfer funds from one Netspend card to another. If you are a new user of Netspend Card Accounts, you will be glad to learn that the process of transferring funds is both convenient and straightforward. All you need to send money to another person is their name and their FlashPay ID. You have to log into your Online Account Center and enter the recipient’s name, FlashPay ID, and amount.
Although it is a pretty simple process, choosing the correct method is the most challenging part, as there are several other methods available to transfer funds. Let’s examine some of the most efficient ways to transfer money between Netspend cards to help you choose the right option.
How to transfer money from one Netspend card to another Netspend card?
The Netspend mobile app and Netspend website both provide the capability to transfer money from one Netspend card to another. To make a successful transfer of money, both your card and account must be active and free of restrictions. Here are the two processes for transferring funds via the app and website.
By using the app
The Netspend app is a good option for you since it’s pretty straightforward to use. Here are the steps you need to follow.
Log in to your account
Log in to Netspend by opening the app and entering your account credentials.
Find out the details of the receiver
After you have logged in you can proceed to transfer funds from one card to another. To complete this process, you will need the recipient’s name and FlashPay ID. Obtain these details from the receiver if you do not already have them.
Entering recipient information into Netspend
Open the Netspend app and select “Send Money” from the menu and then “Add Contacts” to add the recipient’s account information. Don’t forget to double-check that the information you have entered is accurate to avoid sending money to the wrong recipient.
Enter the desired amount
You may enter the amount you wish to send in the appropriate field and, if necessary, add a one-line or one-word message as a reminder. In order to proceed to the next step, click on “continue” once you have entered the amount to be sent.
Confirm the transfer and initiate it
On the next screen, you will be able to view your available balance. You may tap “Never Mind” if everything appears to be in order. In order to cover the transaction, you should ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account. Your payment should not be rejected. By clicking on “Send”, you will transfer money to the other debit card when everything is good. That’s it! In most cases, the funds should be available in the other account within 30 minutes, unless specified otherwise. However, in most cases, the payment is instant, and the money will appear as a transfer to the other account.
Using a PC or desktop
You can use Netspend’s website just as easily as its app. Using the Netspend website, you can access all Netspend features and services, including the ability to transfer funds from one Netspend card to another. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your Netspend account using your id and password by visiting the Netspend website.
- Select the Move Money tab from the left-side drop-down menu.
- The next step is to select Send Money.
- You may add the person if he or she does not already appear in your contact list by using the name and Netspend FlashPayID.
- In the next step, enter the amount you wish to send and type a message (optional).
- You can now click Continue to Review and check your balance and transferable funds.
- To finish, click Send Money.
Other ways to transfer money between Netspend cards
Transferring money to a Netspend card is one of its most amazing features. NetSpend makes it easy to transfer money between accounts. You can do it by bank account transfer, direct deposit, NetSpend card transfer, or NetSpend reload network locations. You can transfer funds to other accounts in a few ways. These include:
Transferring money through mobile banking or net banking is preferred, but you can also do it at ATMs or from one debit card to another. You can transfer money fast. Visiting your nearest ATM allows you to transfer money easily. Additionally, you can add money to your Netspend Card Account by direct depositing your paycheck or government benefits check. Paychecks can be automatically deposited into your Card Account and used anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Transferring money to NetSpend requires knowing the routing number and account number of your bank account. Each bank or financial institution has a routing number that identifies them.
Account numbers refer to your specific savings, checking, or money market account, which makes sure the money gets to the right person. To make a payment from your debit card to your NetSpend account, you will need to pay a small fee to your bank once the money reaches your account.
Netspend has 130,000 reload locations across the country so you can top up your account.
Look for the lowest-cost reload locations nearby using the locator tool https://www.netspend.com/account/login. The reload centers allow you to load money onto your Netspend card. There are tons of places to load your card, including check cashers, grocery stores, gas stations, and lots more.
It is important to note that NetSpend cards are one of the best options available on the market if you are looking for a debit or prepaid card. Through this card, you will be able to send money to friends and family, shop online, pay your bills, as well as transfer funds between accounts. If you frequently use PayPal and do not wish to transfer money to another bank account, this option is ideal for you. When logged in to your PayPal account, click on “Send and Request” in the top navigation bar, and then select “Send to Bank Account”. Select “Debit Card Deposit” after entering the amount that you would like to send. Verify your account information (Name, Address, Date of Birth) and choose where you would like to receive funds for your Netspend Card. It is important to note that fees may apply and can vary according to your choice of options.
Things to consider when transferring funds between Netspend cards
The Netspend card allows cardholders to transfer money to one another via peer-to-peer transfers. To transfer money from Netspend to Netspend, you need to be aware of several factors. These include the following.
- It is not possible to send money with an inactive card since the systems do not recognize it. As a result, you must ensure that you activate the card according to the instructions, and then you can transfer funds or carry out other types of transactions. Using an active card, you may be able to transfer funds from Netspend to a bank account.
- As part of Netspend, FlashPay facilitates the transfer of funds. One of the most popular mobile payment platforms, PayPal, also utilizes FlashPay. To facilitate easy fund transfers, Netspend card users must have a FlashPay ID.
- Netspend card holders may transfer funds from their accounts to others by logging into their Netspend account online or by using an app. To prevent hacking, you should make sure that your internet connection is secure. You should avoid using public WiFi as much as possible since they are typically insecure.
- Logging into your Netspend account online allows you to transfer money without incurring any fees. Some organizations charge fees when transferring money to others in the same network.
- You cannot exceed the daily limit if you send money to another Netspend cardholder. There should also be a balance on the recipient’s account that does not exceed the holding limit.
- You may request an overdraft if you transfer money and your account does not have a sufficient balance after the transfer. The overdraft limit is $10. If your overdraft exceeds $10, you will have to pay a $15 fee.
- Card accounts can sometimes be subject to issues, such as incorrect details, suspicions of fraud, and other types of irregularities. It may take some time for the funds to be released while the management investigates the issue.