Gone and never to come are those days when people had to deal with paperwork work in order to make one or two transactions. With the advancement of technology, most people now use mobile apps to send and receive money. Besides this, they use these platforms to make purchases, pay bills and so forth. Some of the mobile payments apps that have revolutionized the way people do transaction include the Varo and Venmo app. Thankfully, these apps not only allow you to send and receive money between individual platforms but also across board. This means that you can now transfer money from Varo to Venmo and vice versa. Since most Varo mobile app users have been wondering how the can transfer money from their accounts to Venmo mobile app, we shall take a closer look at that, alongside any other related facet.
Transfer Money From Varo to Venmo
Like we have illustrated in the introductory part, it is now possible to transfer money from Varo to Venmo. All you need to do is to ensure that you download the Venmo app on your smartphone or tablet.
Besides this, ensure that you have your Vero account details handy as you will need them during the transfer process. Some of these details include your routing number, account number and so forth. To enjoy an additional advantage, consider downloading the Vero mobile app on your device as well.
During this money transfer process, you will be required to add your Varo bank account to the Venmo app so that it can act as a payment method. Thereafter, you can initiate the money transfer process from the Varo app to Venmo app.
If you are a verified customer, you will be able to perform this transaction with utmost precision. As a result, it does not hurt to verify your Venmo account before you can initiate the money transfer process.
As you purpose to transfer money from Varo to Venmo app, there is a need to link your Varo bank account to Venmo account first. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Launch the Venmo app on your mobile phone or tablet
- Log in with your credentials
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the Menu tab on your screen. Click it and then navigate to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Here, you will be able to see the ‘Payment Method’ option. Click it.
- Once you click the ‘Payment Method’, select either the ‘Card’ or the ‘Bank’ option.
- Since you want to add the Varo bank account as a payment option, choose the ‘Bank’ option.
- Click on the ‘Instant Verification’ option so that you can have a seamless verification process
- To process, click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Choose the ‘Continue’ button again for further processing
- Look out for the financial institutions you want. In case you come across the ‘Varo Bank’ option, click it.
Once you click the ‘Varo Bank’ option, you will have linked the Varo bank account to your Venmo account. After you have successfully linked these two platforms, you can now go head and transfer money from your Varo account to Venmo account. Here are the steps that can help you get started:
- Log in to your Varo account and then complete the pending verification process.
- Choose the ‘Next’ tab in order to proceed
- Thereafter, visit the Venmo’s homepage.
- Once you are on this page, you will see the ‘Menu’ bar. Click it and proceed to the next step.
- Click on the ‘Manage Balance’ option.
- Select the ‘Add money’ option.
- Key in the amount you want to transfer.
- Confirm everything is right, and then click on the ‘Done’ option.
- Select your Varo bank account and then tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Click on the ‘Add Money’ option and you will be good to go.
Although verified Venmo users can now transfer money from Varo to Venmo, those who are not verified can also enjoy this luxury but will not add a balance. If you are not verified, you can now add a Vero debit card as a payment method and then be able to make various payments via Venmo using their individual Varo debit cards.
In this case, they will be using the money on their Varo card via Venmo. However, if you are verified, you will have freedom to add balances and also utilize the Venmo debit card to shop and so forth.
Can I Connect Venmo to My Varo Bank Account
Yes. Like we have illustrated above, you can now connect Venmo to your Varo bank account by adding the latter as payment method for Venmo. By doing so, you will be able to transfer money from Venmo to Varo Bank account seamlessly. In fact, if you choose the ACH transfer process, you will be able to get money within 30 minutes or thereabout.
Is there a difference between transferring from Venmo to my Varo Bank Account vs. to my Varo Bank Visa® Debit Card
Well, to start with, if you choose to transfer money from your Venmo account to Varo bank account, be sure that you will get the money within a few days. However, you will not incur any transaction fee. On the other hand, if you choose the instant transfer method, you will get money in your account within minutes.
However, this method attracts a certain fee. In case you choose to transfer money from your Venmo account to your Varo Bank Visa Debit card, be sure that you will get the money instantly. However, brace yourself to incur some charges as Venmo will have to charge you a certain fee for this transaction.
What is the Varo daily transfer limit
If you want to send money from your Varo bank account to another Varo bank account, be sure that you will only be allowed to make up to 50 payments per day. On a monthly basis, you are allowed to transfer up to $2000.This means that if you transfer $1600 on 2nd June and make another $400 on 10th June, you will not be allowed to transfer any more money until July 1st. Besides this, you should never transfer an amount that is beyond your available balance as such transactions will be declined on the go.